Sales Development Associate
The Sales Development Associate will serve as a key partner in supporting Treccani Milano’s sales efforts and exploring new revenue opportunities in Canada and abroad. The Sales Development Associate is a part-time position, plus commission directly tied to sales volume results. This position may lead to a full-time position based on performance.
- Researching sources for developing prospective customers within Canada and abroad
- Client prospecting, including cold calling, scheduling and conducting client introductions
- Developing client data base with the purpose of generating sales leads
- Proposes ideas to improve sale generation
- Provides a weekly comprehensive status report
The Ideal Candidate:
- Background in sales, preferably in the fashion industry
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Self-motivated and have the ability to work on own initiative
- Organized, attentive, and pays attention to detail
- Experience in customer relations management (CRM) technologies such as Salesforce is a plus
- Understanding and enjoyment for the fashion/ luxury/ lifestyle industries
- Proficiency of written & verbal communication in Mandarin an asset
- Located in the GTA, available to meet and work at our downtown Toronto location
We are an Italian luxury brand in the apparel/accessories market, specialized in bespoke golf, shoes, shirts and leather accessories handcrafted in Italy. Treccani Milano is a friendly family run business with a positive and energetic environment.
We are looking to fill this post immediately. If you think you fit the description and would like to be a part of the Treccani Milano family and a rewarding experience, please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please don't contact us if you don't meet the criteria above or if you're not in the GTA.