Regional Luxury Sales Associate
The Regional Luxury Sales Associate is responsible for developing long lasting relationships with customers leading to an increase in sales, service, and loyalty in your area. The Luxury Sales Associate salary is commission-based and is directly tied to sales volume results.
We're hiring for Regional Luxury Sales Associates across major North America cities, including: Chicago, NYC, Washington, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Miami, Houston, Dallas, Toronto, Calgary, Montreal, Vancouver, Calgary and Ottawa.
- Generate client leads and build a loyal personal client base by constantly acquiring new customers, developing existing clients, and retaining loyal clients in your area
- Take full ownership of Treccani Milano’s commercial success in your area
- Communicate with personal clients in person, through phone, mail, and electronic methods regarding brand events, trunk shows, merchandise requests, sales follow-up, etc
- Organize and co-host Treccani Milano trunk shows in your city with Treccani Milano staff with the objective of maximizing sales both during the show and post-show
- Make recommendations to Treccani Milano staff about events in your city that could improve sales performance, such as relevant trade shows, trunk shows, B2B events, etc.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Proven ability to exceed sales targets
- Established network of clients will be highly advantageous in application
- Minimum of two or more years of experience in a commission-based sales environment
- Prior retail sales experience in a fashion luxury environment or as a personal shopper preferred
- Proficiency of written & verbal communication in Mandarin or Spanish an asset
We are an Italian luxury brand in the apparel/accessories market, specialized in bespoke golf, shoes, shirts and leather accessories handcrafted in Italy.
We are looking to fill this post immediately. If you think you fit the description and would like to be a part of the Treccani Milano family and a rewarding experience, please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.